Green Production is a preventive business management strategy applied to products, processes and work organization that aims the following objectives:
- First, to minimize resources consumption, pollutive emissions, and/or discharges at the source.
- On the other hand, to reduce risks to human and environmental health.
- And, lastly, to increase competitiveness.
Green production is strongly connected with eco-design, eco-innovation, and the circular economy.
The main aim of this guide is to introduce green production and ways to improve the environmental performance of companies through:
- Management systems and strategies,
- Measures oriented to specific environmental vectors, and, last,
- Activities related to the value chain management (distribution, industrial symbiosis, or remanufacturing).
Consequently, the guide offers the framework and readdress to the other specific guides.
Note: Please view the short introduction video about the guide. If you are interested in its contents, take a look at the guide and provide your feedback. In case you need further assessment, the owner’s contact can be found below.
Authors: Patricia Boquera: pboquera[at]aidimme.es | Ángel Marcos: amarcos[at]aidimme.es
Download the guide 📚HERE | Access the validation questionnaire 📝 HERE